10th Annual Scientific Meeting
November 2-4, 2018
Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa
The Texas Pain Society’s Annual Scientific Meeting is the premier educational conference for pain management physicians in Texas. Each year over 200 physicians attend this one of a kind event.
Notable Pain Medicine-Specific CME Presentations will focus on the most current research and findings in pain medicine. Earn up to 16.5 AMA credits and 4.0 hours of ethics in one weekend from distinguished state and national speakers.
5 Great Reasons To Attend:
1. Learn about the latest state law and rule changes from the Texas Medical Board and Texas State Board of Pharmacy
2. Hear about new techniques to treat pain – from meditation to neuromodulation
3. Listen to the DEA update about “Pill Mill” activity in Texas
4. Network with other pain physicians, discuss difficult patients and how to keep your practice compliant
5. NEW! Join us for the 1st Annual Job Fair – recruit physicians to your practice or find your new position
Learn more and register online at http://www.texaspain.org/annual-meeting