Disturbing News About Chronic PainHarlee Medical
25.3 million American adults suffer from daily pain.1
That’s more than 10% of the population who reported that they had pain every day for the last 3 months.1
According to a new analysis of data from the 2012 National Health Interview Survey (NHIS), 25.3 million adults reported suffering from daily pain in the preceding 3 months.1
Effective, non-narcotic pain relief options are now available, including COOLIEF* Cooled Radiofrequency (RF). Clinical studies show COOLIEF* Cooled RF use in chronic back pain patients may provide:
- Up to 24 months of pain relief2,3
- Improved physical function2,3
- Reduced drug utilization2,3
- How gender, age and ethnicity play a role in reported pain1
- How pain affects overall health1
- Alternative methods for treating pain1
- Stelzer W. MD, Use of Radiofrequency Lateral Branch Neurotomy for the Treatment of Sacroiliac Joint-Mediated Low Back Pain: A Large Case Series. Pain Medicine, 2013 Jan (1)29-35.
- Ho KY, et al. Cooled radiofrequency denervation for treatment of sacroiliac joint pain: two-year results from 20 cases. Journal of Pain Research. 3 July 2013.